Tuesday, March 8, 2011

not in the mood for tomorrow...

8/3/2011
complete another thing in my list...
cool ~
im calmmm...
''inhale~ exhale'' =)

-------------------------------------------------------

tomorrow is my so-called School day...
Orientation day oni la..
feel a little nervous...
dun feel like goin...

last time, when my fren starts college..
i was like so happy for him...
is like so fun and fresh...

me...now...
I dun wan School!! ><

nid to prepare wat to wear...
jus let my sis shoot'' : u wear so nice for wat? go school oni ma..
later nex time u go out no new cloths wear...

hello! is juz a normal shirt woh!! how nice can it be!?

O.O!!? den?
but 1st day nid to wear properly right ?
to giv good impression? Lol ~
i hav no idea la.. dun feel like playing dress up now ><

juz now mom was sitting behind me...on my bed,
telling me wat letter nid to bring and giv them to the segi ppl...
Lol!
juz help me pack everything mom...juz do..EVERYTHING..
Lol ~

2moro ~ how am i gonna come back ?
The horror!!!! T.T

im so damn lazy la...
now ~ 7.11pm ~
nid to pack everything...
check everything...
''play dress up'' ><

OH MI GEE!!! i lost my photo tat i nid to pass up tomorrow!
OH GOD!!!! T.T


---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment