Friday, March 4, 2011

One time is actually enough..


1/3/2011

1st of march ! yeepee ~
another month ~
time flies ~

this is the month tat all the stress comes!
taking SPM result ~
biggest stress ever ! ><
lets forget about it 1st ~

walao ~ today working ~
tired lo ~
after tat got training ! More tiring ~

today is my supervisor's turn ~
Oh God ! i really gonna fall asleep d !
den my supervisor suddenly
Amily ~ would u like to try?
walao ! immediately stand up! XD hahahaha!

den until Ying's turn ~
mostly everyone juz got 1 turn ~
den after Ying ~
Amily ~ come and try ~
walao ! ME AGN !
im so blur la the 2nd time ~
im slow and blur !
i keep forgetting wat to do !

i dunno izit my supervisor juz love me or my name is nice to call...
i tot everyone gonna oni hav one turn! ><
T.T Why me !
I WANNA SLPP LA!!! ><
So damn tired! T.T





No comments:

Post a Comment