Tuesday, March 15, 2011

''I Dont Trust You''


14/3/2011

class...lets dun tok about it...
tiring...

Let's tok bout the Workshop...
Oh god...
Mr VJ asked : hu feels, is hard for u to trust a person?
''raised up my hand''

VJ : raise up ur hand one...stand up...
Me : WTF !
VJ : Stand in two lines..coz u guys are gonna do FREE FALLING!
Me : WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!? NO WAAAAAAAYYYY!!!
[im there to say WTF oni XD hahaha]

i tried to sneak away ~ and sit down..
shit ! he saw me ><
ha ha ha...
until my turn !
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ha ! im safe...coz i keep showing him my ''i effingly dun wanna do it!!'' look XD hahaha!
keep shake my head like a juz finish bathing XD hahahaa!

den keep ask us y ~
me : alot of clouds'' ard me...
means...comfort zone is not break yet/ I JUZ FREAKINGLY DUN TRUST U! XD hahaha!

den ~ they call us to slp on the floor...
and let ppl carry u up to the ceiling...

SO FUNNY!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

HELL, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ! me no do tat..no way ! for sure! me will not do tat! ><
so other ppl do it...
im juz there to carry them up~
6 carry 1 ~
Lol i was as fast as a lightning when VJ says ~ do ur thing XD hahahaa!

when he calls me...
shake my head like a dog agn!! XD hahaha

---------------------------------------------------------------------

but wat mr VJ said is right...
in ur life...
ur least expectation will be...
ppl lifting u above of their heads...
well ~ is kinda, epically true eh ! XD hahahah ~
maybe nex time...
i'll do crowd surfing XD hahahha!

IN MY DREAMS! XD teehee!

---------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment