Saturday, March 19, 2011

~Ping Pong Pong Pong~



18/3/2011

play Ping Pong 2day ~
i cant believe tat ~ im not bad'' in ping pong ~ =X
I even ''beat Calvin and Sunny ~ xD
teeehee ~ especially Calvin ~
HE SUCKS MAN!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! XD

V played quite alot of rounds~
Epic~ teehee ~
kinda addicted to it d ~ XD
ohh ~ and i still cant beat may jiuan ~
she's so much better...
Teehee ~ i shall Train ! XD hahaha~


den after tat ~ v go for lunch~



the one beside me, Calvin !
HATE HIM MAN!!!
he close his mouth ~
den come near to my ear ~
i tot he got something to tell me..
but den ~ suddenly he Burp oh !
WTF !
i was like, You ghey 7 ! ><

Lol ~

den i asked him ~ Why u do tat for !

HE GAV ME A VERY EPIC REASON !

...................

i dunno i shud be sad of it or happy for getting tat reason ><


-----------------------------------------------------------


den ~ we're having workshop ~
bout time management and study skills ~
Boring ! ><

After the workshop ~
is time to go bac ~ waiting for parents to come...

me and few frens tok with Mr.VJ ~

about clubs..

Edmund suddenly call me over...
say it's grouping up soon d ~
bla blah bla ~
aiyoyo ~
suddenly nervous...
scared i dunno how to play d...
Haiz ~
i shudnt ask so much at the 1st place ><
Yiish ~
Edmuns i dunno, Sunny - Spiker, Jeremy - Setter...
Me ? i dunno~ =X Rojak ! >< hahahah~
''the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart...la la la'' XD hahaha~


den ask bout anime club ~
mr VJ : Used to hav one...no more d~ close ard 1 year ago ~

OMG !

den Mr.VJ call me to open one if i wan ~
u juz nid to get 20 student's den u can open d..

I dont mind opening it ~
i dun noe how to run a club.
like having events and stuff ~ i dunno how to do all these la ><
and i dun wanna be responsible for it =X haha ~
wat a coward ! XD

Haiz~ so How?

Shud i or shud i not open it ? ><



-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment