Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cousin Reunited.

27/3/2011

Well Ytd nite they all pray in my grandpa house right ~
so today morning ~ i follow my bro to grandpa's house ~
AKA ~ my bro's house now ~ =X

bro says ~ tat something moved =x
Lol ~ i dunno ~ i was not around last nite ~
so i dunno whether it moves or not ><
Scary ><

den i followed him and his gf to eat breakfast ~
v passed by a housing area whr he said he wanna buy...
i think is his gf wanna shift lo... ><
den i juz say ~
yerr so ugly one this place...the building like hostel like tat...
''HEH!''
lol ! epic right ~
i dun think is necessary for them to buy a new house lo ><
Yiisssh!! ><

-------------------------------------------------

after breakfast ~ few hrs later...
most of my relatives come over...
walao ~ more ppl came den ytd ~ ><

today ~ my cousins are all here...
even Mun mun ~ Jun jun din come la..
but ~ Epic lo !
i tot it will be a small little praying time...
suddenly so many ppl appear ~ shocked dao lo XD hahaha!


den later on ~
Me, yan, wei, mun mun and Gigi ><
come over to my house...
they ''party'' in my room !

WTF!!!! mun mun spoiled my pretty shoe tat i juz bought last nite!!
[opps, forgot to mention about the pretty shoes in last post]
Well ~ is a very nice epic high heels shoe !
and mun mun juz hav to destroyed it ><
Yiish!!!!


























Lol ~ fun nyarrrrr =D

Ghey 7 play with my belt ><


den after tat v play Basara !
wtf!! ><
he pawned me and yan ! >< Yiish!!!


wei wei feels tired d XD hehehe~


ohhh ~ and mun mun belanja us Ice cream ! =D
hehehehe ~ Thx Mun !
but im not forgiving u for spoiling my shoes! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment