Friday, March 18, 2011

So called : doing my hmwk in school~

16/3/2011. [Morning]


came here so freaking early...
ard 7.30am ~ but my class is starting ard 10am ~


lucky i brought my laptop with me...
dear gitchi really save my life... =)

i keep thinking whr shud i use my lappy...
so i was thinking the library...
den in the car...

DAMN!!!!
library is gonna open on 10am!
the time my class starts XD hahaha
zhadao man!!!

Think think think !
there...?
Ok ! there la!!!
walk in...
DEING!!! FULL!! ><
Den go to another side...
walk walk walk...
ok ! here la ! ><

i was so lost ~ coz im searching for the socket...
and i dun really noe whr izit...
so i like keep looking down ~ looking for something ~
like i lost my stuff on the groud XD hahaha~

Ok ~ gao dim ~ everything settle...
u noe...
i love my lappy ~
i brought the air cooler..the mouse
coz i dun like to use the mouse IN the laptop...
is like so hard to control and slow...
and the pressing part...
if press long sure will spoil one..
den my Gitchi not pretty d lo XD hahaha!

and u noe...
i borrow a laptop bag from my bro!!
EFFING SHIT!!!!!
U NOE HOW UGLY IS TAT BAG AH!
HOW BIG AND UGLY! ><
until i cant find an outfit...

u noe how long it takes for me to find an outfit ah! ><
but lucky...
i got to mix and match some cloths..
so at least i dun look weird wearing THIS and taking THAT bag.. XD hahaha~
SMART XD teeheeee XD

----------------------------------------------------------

and so im still in college...
on9-ing..
doing random stuff..
i got do abit of my homework la..
a bit la XD hahaha~
about my ''leardership hmwk''
will tok bout tat later...

Hmmm...den ~ in other Tabsssss...
Lol...
searching for Naruto's mangaka..
see his already dead yet or not...
coz some said he's dead..some say he's not..
so i juz check...
Oppss...i cant find his name in the ''save and sound'' list..
=X Maybe~ they find him~ but haven't update la =X
let's keep our hopes up, ok? =)

although i dun really watch,like naruto...
i totally ignore it =X
but i kinda feel sad, IF he dies in the Tsunami... =X
God Bless the ppl in Japan =)

oK ~ time for class...
Cya ~ in another post~ XD hehehe~

-----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment