Sunday, March 6, 2011

Addicted to ''Big 2.5''


Play Big 2.5 ~
i stopped last time...
suddenly juz wanna play back...
forgot bout the old account password..
Yiish ! nid to create a new one!

No likey !

see my cards ! [4,4,4]!
how am i gonna play with tat!! ><
u cant oni put 3 cards...><
Yiish!

----------------------------------------------------------

i go through all the difficulties ~ lOl ~
actually nth much la..
is juz ~ my old email tio banned for some stupid reason...
so i juz nid to go in ~ click here and there to get my the password for my old account...


and i got it ! smart! XD hahaha
but dumb! >< now i got 2 accounts ~ Yiish!

but~ See my cute adorable char ~ XD hahahaha
last time = last 2 years ago ~
i was juz lvl 10 den i stopped..
how noob ~
my char's name is ''Baby vampire''
Lol !!!! so ghey -.-

Win the game ! BoooYah!! XD hahahahaha XD



No comments:

Post a Comment