Saturday, March 12, 2011

I can Cook!!

12/3/2011

last nite when im chatting with my ghey fren...
i was eating jelly beans...
i finish all of em.. =X
so scared tat i nid to go to the dentist ~ XD
Lol ~

at night when i slp ~
i dreamt of my tooth is loose...
and tat tooth it seems longer and abit different...
Lol ~ is so ghey! ><

so after waking up ~
i go and read that ''interpreting your dreams''
it means : forthcoming legal issue
hmmm? i hav no idea~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Arghhh!! Dun cook meeeee!!! T.T

I dun wanna be like themm!!!
LOL!!! Got 4 failed XD hahaha~

the normal ones...

after putting in the failed ones.. XD hahaha
how hard can it be for u to find out ~ XD hahaha



Seee! i can cook one lerh ~
i noe how to cook one lerh...
i even cook for my sis ~
how good am i...

cough cough...
u noe why i cut it half...
so tat it can fit into my sweet small little mouth~
[actually juz to check is it cook inside]
cough COUGH!!! XD ahahahaha!!


the difference btw me and my sis...
<<< Sister's
>>> Mine ~

------------------------------------------------------------------


i think something bad is gonna happen~
so i better slp before my parents come bac XD hahahaha!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment