Sunday, March 6, 2011

Super Random Chat...



4/3/2011 [late nite]

having a little conversation with my ''future sister-in-law''
Andriea Jie Jie~ XD

see ! my bro is behind there...looking at something ? O.o
i think he's looking at Ranz ~ the turtle...
but after tat i turn ard ~ i saw him using my brush'' to comb his ''Long hair'' XD hahahaha!





after he left ~ juz randomly chat with her
Lol ~ v tok bout random stuff ~
like college, Singapore, my kindergarden's science room, about my bro! and many many MORE!
XD Lol !


den after tat my mom came bac ~
she said ~ i think she cant imagine tat we're chatting here~
den i said : even i cant believe we're chatting like tat, how can she~ XD hahaha~


wanted to wear the headfone ~
but dunno y ~ suddenly like so soft cant hear clearly ><
Yiish !

back to random conversation ~
i said : Y u choose my kor kor ah ~
''he so yong shui...as in ~ so evil!! ><'' XD hahahaha!!!
juz jk la actually ~
den blah blah blah ~
den suddenly she tok about me ~
she ask me got bf or not...
HAHAHAHAHAA!
izit safe to tell u ?
LOL ! no la ~dun hav any...
den she said about liking a guy~
den i said out proudly ~
NO MORE D LURH!!! din see him d...not much feel d lurh!

after the conversation ends...
i bang the wall...
Y i tell her tat i HAD a crush on someone!!
''BANG BANG BANG''!!
but at least i tell her tat ~ not to tell someone else...like my bro.. ><
hope tat works... =.=

juz like tat time i ACCIDENTALLY tell my sis bout something similar like this!!
aiya ! i shud/must think b4 wat i say la !! ><


''BANG BANG BANG!!!!''


No comments:

Post a Comment