Friday, March 18, 2011

Workshop-less



15/3/2011


hmmm ~ dun hav workshop today..
feel so boring...

got GLT class and History 2day..
HISTORY!! T.T
Oh god! Why !! Why me! ><
''sobss''

this week is my 1st week having class oni...
cant believe...
juz 1st day in the class, v already got tons of hmwk...
assignment assignment assignment! ><

in GLT class ~ im even the leader of my group assignment..
although is oni 5 of us...
but responsibility can make me die! XD hahaha~~
i said ~ i will be damn bossy if im the leader ~ den they say, motivation...
ha ha ha ha ha...
i shouldn't tok/giv so much idea at the 1st place ><

History ~ another group assignment..
HAHAHAHHAA!! THIS IS WHR I WILL NVR SPEAK!
coz i dunno wat it's saying XD hahaha~

my lecturer say hu fail History..
i raise up my hand so fast..
until the teacher said : proud of it ~
hahahaha~~
Ghey 7 ~


no workshop with mr.VJ feels so boring ~
Kyuuuuuuuuuu~~ ><


----------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment