Sunday, March 6, 2011

a very Lazy Day...


5/3/2011

go to toilet in the morning...
dad call me to get ready to go Segi ~
i tot ~ wat isit this time..
walao ! juz wanna train me to memorize the LRT road and stuff ><
NO WAY MAN !
so hot and tired la today !
i wanna rest la...
i aint getting my butt out of my bed ><

--------------------------------------------------------------

later on ~ Skype with a very ghey fren ~ XD hahaha~
wanted to use the headphone ~ dunno y it's so SOFT ><
[after the conversation, i found out tat the roller of the speaker, din roll until the maximum...no wonder so soft la...GHEY DAO!!! XD]

anyway ~ long time din chat with this gheying baboon d Lol !
v chat bout random stuff ~
dun really noe what v're chatting about...
im a little blur...coz im freakin tired! xD hahaha~
So i cant really think wat to chat about...paiseh paiseh XD
i hav stuff to update him one~ quite alot tim.. XD
is juz tat moment im too tired to think...so i din really tell him much~ XD
haha ~ paiseh paiseh ~ =P
ehh ~ but he din update me oso la..
so we're even la ha~ XD hahahaha~

i rmb i asked him something ~ about his schooling time ~
actually if he's school time is close as mine ~ i really really wan him to fetch me home..
i'll pay him bac or treat him watever la..
coz i really very lazy to go back myself la...
but WHY ! our time juz hav to be different T.T

------------------------------------------------------------

I CHANGED MY ROOM'S FENG SHUI AGN!!!
u noe y i change...
coz my bro juz fixed the router ytd ~
so my lappy is in my room now...
according to last time's arrangement ~
whenever my parents come in ~
they can see wat im doin in my lappy ~
me no likey ~
like tat time i chat with my ''future sister-in-law'', and my ghey fren ~
they juz walk in and see...
walao ~ NO likey la...

so...this time im very happy with it ~
EVERTHING ! is totally against the wall..
and the most important thing is...
they cant really see wat im doing! HAHAHAHHAAA!!!

this arrangement is so much better~
seriously ~ in the middle of my room...u can finally see the floor! XD hahahha!
and ~ now my cupboard is at <<<
so whenever i change ~ i no nid to walk to the mirror ~
coz is juz right beside it now XD teehee~~

Miracles happened when im cleaning up ~
u noe why !
all the cupboards ~ Fit in exactly!!!!
this and tat ~ tat and tis ! all fit in!!!
OHHH MIII GEEE !
i was so shock until i jump like a baboon and tell my sis about it! XD hahaha!

and ~ my table ~
i hate my chairs la..
one is too tall, one is too short...
now my table is right in front of my bed...
there is juz a small gap there...so i cant put in my chair ~
so u noe wat !
my bed now is my chair..
is juz right !!!
and so comfy !
another OHHH MIIII GEEE!! XD hahahahaa!

i love my room now ~

-------------------------------------------------------

''Doing random stuff ~~~~~''
is actually something... XD hahahaa~

-------------------------------------------------------

me and my sis had a little tok ~
she says tat ~
im stressing myself too much lately ~
about some plans ~ and some stuff is goin on~
LOL?
not gonna tok bout it...

all i can say is...
there's something tat is nid to be done... ><
before more stress comes ~ XD hahahaha!

------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment