Thursday, March 31, 2011

It Happened Once Again..

Why ahhh!!?

WHY!!!!!!!!????

Why my life is so damn Epic!?

every bad things juz hav to/MUST repeat AT LEAST 2 times?

Why ahhh!!!

Why i hav so much tears to cry out?

Wont i get dehydrate? XD Lol !

2PM - [Again and again and again! but i keep goin bac]


------------------------------------------------

Im so sick of it la..
i called up a fren ~
juz chat with her for 30 mins ~

den called my couz ~
tok to her for ard 30 mins too ~
Lol ~

Cry and tok, cry and tok !

SERIOUSLY LA !
I DISLIKE CRYING OSO !
i feel very stupid for doing tat...
but ~ still ! doin it =.=
wtf ~

Lol ~ i wish Yan Yan and Wei Wei are here...
Juz like last time when i cry in front of them ~
Wei wei do SH things, like ''seagull'' to make me laugh~
Yan yan there comforting me =)

I really nid u guys ~
but u guys are not here...
2moro i no class some more ~
so is like ~
i meant to be at home ~ hide in my room and cry alone...

Cant You Understand ?

-----------------------------------------------

Crying like an idiot ~ Laughing like an idiot ~
Lol ! im so messed up ~
Hahahahahahaa!

although im still crying ~
But let's stop till here...
and hope tat ~
there's no more 3rd time...
i seriously scared of it d...


=)


------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment